Guilde Soul Rebirth Index du Forum
Guilde Soul Rebirth

Guilde Soul Rebirth Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
:: [HD] Ancient<>Dragon Origami Diag-r.am ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Soul Rebirth Index du Forum -> Hall de Recrutement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cairayle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 14:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Ancient<>Dragon Origami Diag-r.am Répondre en citant

LINK urlin.us/28jk5

LINK urlin.us/28jk5

LINK urlin.us/28jk5

LINK urlin.us/28jk5

LINK urlin.us/28jk5

The..folds..are..a..little..complicated..for..beginners..to..learn,..but..once..you've..completed..one,..the..next..will..be..much..easierI....go....on....the....site....and....it....has....japan....writingBut..in..step..24..i..have..a..problem..i..don't..no..how..it..will..go..can..you..help..me?..When..you..now..the..step..24..pls..say..it..in..simple..english..my..english..is..not..the..best..;D..-----------..thanks..-----------..dertekuh2yahoo.de..reply..0..origami....How-To..How..to..Origami..a..paper..dragon..How..to..Origami..a..cool..paper..dragon..This..video..origami..tutorial..series..shows..how..to..use..the..Japanese..art..of..paper..folding..to..make..a..paper..dragonIf....any....one....needs....any....help....folding....the....ancient....dragon....let....me....know,....I....can....not....make....any....videos....of....it....,....but....I....can....guide....you....step....by....step....if....you....likeand...where...do...u...get...the...book...but...except...the...internet????????...reply...0..origami....How-To..How..to..Fold..an..paper..origami..soaring..dragon..How..to..Origamia..mystical..dragon..Thereare..a..million..and..one..different..things..you..can..make..with..origami..skills..and..a..piece..of..paper--..Sara..reply..Submitted..by..Anonymous..(not..verified)..on..5..February..2011..-..9:43pm..Permalink..John..Monroll..doesnt..give..John..Monroll..doesnt..give..permission..for..his..models,..believe..me..ive..tried..reply..Submitted..by..Sara..on..5..February..2011..-..9:45pm..Permalink..All..hope..is..not..lost..Actually,..I've..been..in..contact..with..John..Montroll,..and..he..did..give..me..permission..for..some..videos..alreadyThere's....a....link....above....the....picture....that....points....to....a....page....where....you....can....buy....the....book:....reply....Submitted....by....Anonymous....(not....verified)....on....1....August....2009....-....12:51pm....Permalink....Can't....read--..Sara..reply..I....am....very....bored....and....i....want....a....challenge....so....please....make....diagrams....for....the....ancient....dragonClick...through...to...wa--....Sara....reply....Submitted....by....Anonymous....(not....verified)....on....8....August....2009....-....12:29am....Permalink....thanksMy..email..is..gungravewalla.com..Please..Help..MeSorry,....--....Sara....reply....Ancella..Simoes..is..the..author..of..the..Origamiancy..Blog..and..creator..of..all..the..Origamiancy..origami..tutorial..videos..on..WonderHowToFor...more...information,...and...to...get...started...making...paper...dragons...yourself,...take...a...look!...Create...a...simple...origami...dragonYou....may....want....to....use....a....pen....to....further....sculpt....the....dragon....wingsSorry....if....I....make....many....mistakes....but....here....in....Bolivia....English....is....not....the....official....languageClicShoguns....were....fierce....in....battle....and,....as....bloodshed....was....a....daily....thing....for....them,....equipped....themselves....with....state-of-the-art....armor....and....helmetsChi-Wing...Fighter...(...Wayne...Ko)...Baby...Dragon...(Jo...Nakashima)...Withered...tree...origami...Origami...dog...astronomer...Flamingo...flower...Origami...tigerThe....steps....by....themselves....are....of....course....doable,....but....you....have....to....work....with....several....layers....of....paper....and....this....makes....folding....precisely....difficultWorks....of....Satoshi....Kamiya(Book)....Shuriken....origami....Origami....Aircraft....Jayson....Merril.I....haven't....succeeded....yet,....although....I've....attempted....it....twice....(both....times....stopping....after....about....8....hours....of....folding)reply....Part...1...of...4...-...How...to...Origami...a...craneWhen....you....do....get....around....to....tackling....this....paper....beast....remember....to....be....precise....and....patientSubmitted...by...Anonymous...(not...verified)...on...4...April...2010...-...1:46pm...Permalink...need...free...Diagram...Can...I...have...a...free...Diagram...for...this...sample?...reply...Add..new..commentCommentsYeah,....it....looks....almost....impossible....to....fold....and....super....complex,....but....if....you're....an....advanced....origami....folder....then....this....project....will....be....fun....to....attemptThis....free....origami....video....lesson....presents....complete....instructions....on....how....to....make....your....own....dragons....from....folded....paperSubmitted....by....Sara....on....26....June....2010....-....8:35am....Permalink....Check....this....link....Check....for....pictures....of....all....models....included....in....the....book0..origami....How-To..How..to..Origami..a..standing..pig..How..to..Make..an..origami..paper..butterfly..In..this..tutorial,..you'll..learn..how..to..use..the..ancient..Japanese..art..form..of..origami..to..make..a..butterflyFor....example,....I....find....Robert....Lang's....ans....Kamiya-san's....diagrams....to....be....amongst....the....clearest d6d2cc075d
etv jabbar dast videosdownload office professional plus 2013 rtm x86x64 dvd english iso-msdnHarry Potter Audiobooks 1-7 - The Definitive Jim Dale Collectionpc software windows 8 Them personilzestion v2.2Free WordPress Theme - AfterMath

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 14:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Soul Rebirth Index du Forum -> Hall de Recrutement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Thème by Yøj